Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy One-Week Getting Day!

It's hard to believe Artemis has been here a week. We're getting a routine down, both for mealtimes and during the day, and at night. Nights are a bit sporadic: She gave me one solid night straight through on Saturday night, but other nights it's been once or twice. Last night was just once, around 11:30, then she gave me a solid 6 hours of sleep before my alarm woke both of us up around 5:30.

She's also completely unfazed by things like television noises, falling asleep within a few minutes of me turning on "Supernatural" last night.

"this is my cute face"

apologies for the bad photo, but she is so
hard to get to stay still for two seconds

in her "plant cave"

where's the puppy?

new favorite drinking bowl (birdbath) that
the birds have never managed to find or use
that she found within a few minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment