Saturday, July 5, 2014

my bright star

"The darkest nights have the brightest stars."

I've grown up with dogs. Always had them around, always enjoyed their presence in my life. But I don't think I ever truly appreciated what having my own dog would mean. Especially one like this.

Artemis has been beyond everything I had hoped for in a dog. She has changed my life for the better over the past eight months...she is my bright star, my constant, and always gives me a reason to smile, no matter the day.

She licks my tears, makes me laugh, inspires and motivates me. She is smart, energetic, a people pleaser. Happy, enthusiastic, and always has something to say.

Looking forward to many more adventures together with my bright star.












1 comment:

  1. You two are quite the dynamic duo! Artemis seems perfectly suited to your lifestyle and you to hers! Love following all of your adventures with her so far.

    ReplyDelete